Monday, August 15, 2011

What Do You Do With Your Leftover Coupons?

     I was going through my coupon binder preparing for a small grocery trip tomorrow, when I realized that I have accumulated a sizable stack of coupons that I will not use.  I know that a lot of the extreme couponers say that there are no such things as "unusable" coupons, but I tend to disagree.  As a mom, and the person who does the majority of grocery shopping in our family, I can't seem to justify purchasing items that my family, nor anyone I know has any use for.  Thus, my dilemma.  What do I do with the unused coupons?

     Due to the current state of the economy, everyone we know is struggling to make ends meet.  Many of our friends have begun using coupons as a way to slash their grocery bills.  So, I thought that I would see if anyone had any specific coupon needs.  Maybe we could even trade a few.  This way no coupons go to waste.  Everyone gets to save on the things they need.  It's a win-win situation! 

     Another option that I have been looking into is sending my expired coupons to military families overseas.  They are allowed to use the coupons up to six months after they expire! 

     If anyone has any other ideas, or wants to trade a few coupons, just leave a comment.  We would really love to hear from you!

     Oh!  Don't forget to plan and thaw dinner for tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment