Friday, August 12, 2011

Savings, savings everywhere!

     Woohoo! It's Tax Free Weekend for Floridians!  That's right, all school clothes valued up to $75 and school supplies $15 and under are tax exempt.  This my not sound like a substantial savings , but when it is combined with sales and coupons you can score some real bargains.
     There are also some serious bargains to be had at Borders bookstore right now to.  As you are probably already aware, this major chain has gone under.  The liquidation process is well underway.  As much as I hate losing my favorite bookstore, there are some seriously great deals available.  I am not sure if all of the stores are following the same pricing, but my store is currently running sales of 30% - 50% off.  Be sure to stop by while the selection is still good. 

     Have fun bargain hunting this weekend!  Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment