Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bargains, Bargains Everywhere!!

     Whew!  What a day!  I have been bargain hunting since I mid-afternoon.  I am happy to report that I found quite a few deals. 

     My first stop was Publix where I got:

10 - 2 liter sodas for $5.00
Knorr Pasta Dishes for $0.50 each
Met-rx protein bars $1.00
2 - Degree deodorants FREE
Mueller's Pasta $0.47 per box

     The next stop was CVS:

1 gallon of milk $3.79 with 1 extrabuck good on next purchase

Next transaction at CVS was:

2 bottles Dawn with Olay
2 bottles Dawn
1 pack Orbit gum
Grand Total  - $1.36!!!

     Target was next on our agenda:

5 - 4pks of Cascade tabs (trial size)  $1.41
32 load All Detergent (small and mighty size)  $2.99
4 large boxes Pop Tarts  $5.50
4 boxes Nutri Grain Bars $5.50

     Our last stop was Winn Dixie:

5 - pks Oscar Myer Carving Board sandwich meat $14.95 (that is a good deal, but...)
5 - pks Kraft Big Slice deli style cheese FREE!!!!!!
2 - dozen large eggs FREE with purchase of corned beef hash

Share your latest deals with us! We reeeeeeelly want to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment