Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Found Bargains!!!!



     I must confess, I am absolutely giddy with excitement!  I went bargain hunting today, and guess what?  I found a few!  The pics above are from my trip to target where I found the following:

1  10pk of Minute Maid juice boxes
1 box Market Pantry oatmeal
2 pkg Starkist tuna
2 six pk Sunny D
2 six pks Dannon Danimals Smoothies
1 Nivea body wash
2 pks Gladware
1 backpack
4 pks pens (Bic and Papermate)
4 pks (2each) Expo dry erase markers
2 boxes Original Wheat thins
2 boxes Wheat Thin Flatbread
2 pks (24 each) Kraft singles
4 boxes Kraft Mac n Cheese
4 pks Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies
______________________________________
Grand Total Out of Pocket - $47.71               Savings In Coupons - $32.45


Target was good, but Publix was even better!!!!  See below pics for details.





10  2 liter Publix sodas
5 small cans of Swanson chicken
2 large boxes Lucky Charms
2 large boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
___________________________________________
Grand Total Out of Pocket -  $13.60              Savings - $24.70

Alright, I have shared my deals with you.  Now what deals have you gotten lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment