Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teacher Deals!

     I work in education.  My husband works in education.  90% of my friends and family work in education.  I know that teachers spend a lot of their own money supplying things for their classroom.  I also know that money is in short supply.  Deals are important to teachers!  A recent shopping trip revealed an undiscovered gold mine of classroom supplies.  The Dollar Tree is full of bulletin board borders, reward certificates, sentence strips, posters, and other teacher goodies.  The best part is that everything is only $1! 

     Another plethora of classroom treasures can be found at Target's dollar spot.  Most of the trinkets here are geared toward elementary school.   However, I did see some cute restroom passes and containers that could be used in any room.

     The best part about these bargains is that the prices far outshine those in school supply catalogs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment