Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ready, Set, Shop!

     The savings are here!  The savings are here!

     I should probably apologize for that little outburst.  I just couldn't help myself.  Coupon giddiness has ensued.  After a wonderful cookout with the neighbors, the kids are tucked into bed for the night and I have a few minutes between loads of laundry. It's "Mom Time", as I like to call it.  I bought three newspapers this morning and I am presently surrounded by coupons and sales ads.  I am a very happy mom. 

     There were some good coupons in this week's inserts.  Here are a couple of the deal ideas I have been looking at:

Proctor and Gamble Insert

$0.50 off of Dawn
-----Regular old-fashioned Dawn is $1 at my Wal-Mart.  Dawn is on sale at CVS for $0.99.  Either way this is a great deal.

$1.00 off of Cascade
-----This could possibly be a free item.  There are reports that some Wal-mart stores carry four-packs of Cascade gel packs.  My Wal-Mart does not have them, but my Target does.  These items usually cost $1.00.

CVS Idea

Purchase milk for $3.79 per gallon with $1.00 extrabucks reward
Use your reward buck to purchase the 24 pack of water that is on sale for $2.22.  This will make the water $1.22 (that is $0.05 per bottle!!!!)

          These are just a few of the deals that I saw as I quickly glanced through the inserts.  I will post more as I have time.  Don't forget to thaw dinner for tomorrow night.  Gotta run, the dryer just stopped!!



No comments:

Post a Comment