Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here We Go!

     It's Sunday!  We have a whole new week of possibilities awaiting us!

     Did anyone get the coupon inserts from the newspaper today?  I did.  There were a few good ones, but overall I was a little disappointed because there were very few food coupons.  Hopefully a better batch next week.  I really need to get back into my coupon routine.
  
      Speaking of routines, the week before school starts every year our family goes into full school mode.  We wake up at regular school time.  We go to bed early at night.  We have done this every year since my oldest child started school.  This jump start on our routine gives us the energy to start the school year with a bang!  It's been a while since I have seen 5:00 a.m.!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment