Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grocery Store Goodies

     It's Wednesday!  That means the new grocery ads are out.  Publix has some pretty good bargains this week.  The BOGO 32 oz. Powerade drinks are roughly $0.63 each after discount.  This is a great deal.  I send them to band practice with my teenager and with my husband to go in his lunch.

     The Winn Dixie ad has BOGO pork chops this week.  I am incorporating a new recipe using pork chops on our "What's for Dinner?" page.  Be sure to check it out.  The Edy's ice cream is also a great deal at BOGO.

     Be sure to check out both ads and plan your menu for the week.  While we are on the topic of bargains, make a point to stop by Target and visit the school supply section.  I was in the store today and some of the school supplies are starting to clearance at 30%.  Hopefully the good stuff will not get picked over before the deep discounts start.  This is a great time for teachers to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment