Thursday, September 8, 2011

Target Tally

     I  had to make a quick trip to Target because my daughter's binder broke.  Wow, three weeks into school.  That has to be some kind of record.  I am just going to pretend that it was all of the hard work she has been doing.  Yeah, that's it.  I will go with that one.

     Anyway, while I was in Target I did my usual clearance check.  They finally decided to mark down some of the toiletry clearance!! 

     My husband happened upon some Pepsi Max coupons ($0.55 off) the other day and noticed that Target had them on sale for $0.99.  Unfortunately, they were out of the 2 liters.  He did get a rain check though! 

     Here is what we got:

     6 trial size packs of Tide laundry detergent
     2  2packs Colgate 360 toothbrushes
     2  Crest toothpastes with extra trial size inside
     1  3 ring binder
__________________
Grand total before coupons $17.06         Total out of pocket after coupons $10.56!!!!


     My deals were good, but the best part of the day happened before we went into Target.  My daughter announced from the backseat "Hey Mommy, I have my coupon binder ready to go".  She had put together a binder for herself and Dad to share.  I am so proud!  My smart little shopper is prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment