Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Savings

     Bargains were abundant today!  I have a lot of great deals to report after my shopping expedition this afternoon.

     First I will start with a phenomenal deal that my husband and I found at GNC last night.  We found Met-rx Big 100 bars marked down to 75% off of their sales price.  We combined a coupon with the sale and walked out of the store with eight bars for $2.57!!!!!

     Today's deals were pretty awesome too!  My first stop was Target (of course).  I guess they finally decided to clearance the school supplies at 75%.  I bought :

40 spiral notebooks
4 Tink folders
1 Hello Kitty binder
3 packs of notebook paper
2 Cars 2 die cast cars
1 Monopoly Build-It game
_____________________________________
My out of pocket total was - $6.76


     The next stop was Publix.  I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but it wasn't horrible.  Here is what I got:


2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies
2 -2pks Country Crock spread
3 pks Hillshire Fram deli meat
2 pks Quaker chewy granola bars
2 pks Pepperidge Farm deli flats
2 pks Old El Paso taco seasoning
2 bottle Ken's salad dressing
1 box 9 ct Bagel Bites
2 boxes Pillsb. frozen mini pancakes
4 cans Pringles
2 bananas
57 Met-rx and Pure Protein bars
______________________________________
My total out-of-pocket - $79.47     Savings $88.33   ($69.10 in coupons, $19.23 store savings)

Have you found any good deals this weekend?  We would love to hear from you!  Leave us pics of your bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment