Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Resources

     First, let me apologize for the pics in yesterday's posts.   Not sure what is going on.  When I entered the pics into the computer to save, they were facing the correct way.  However, when I uploaded them from the file to the post, they flipped in the opposite direction.  No matter how hard I try, they will not face the correct direction!  I will continue to try and repair this.

     Be sure to gather your Surf laundry detergent coupons.  I ran across a decent deal while in Target this weekend.  Surf, 144 load, was priced at $10.99.  I had one $2.00 off manufacturer coupon and combined it with a Target $1.50 off.  Total price - $7.99

     Check your Walgreen's candy aisle.  21 oz. bags of butterscotch candy discs were $0.45 at my Walgreen's yesterday!

     Remember that CVS has Dawn dishwashing liquid for $0.99 this weeks.  Combine that with a $0.50 manufacturer coupon and total is $0.44!!!

     Haircuts at Cost Cutters are $12 onTuesdays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment