Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winn Dixie Fuel Perks ROCK!

If you do not have a Winn Dixie Fuel Perks Reward card....GET ONE NOW! Everytime you swipe your card each purchase goes toward a $50 threshold. You will receive $.05 cents off per gallon each time you reach $50 spent. Also, each week Winn Dixie advertises certain items that give you BONUS perks for purchasing them. You must go to a participating gas station (check the website) and there is a 20 gallon limit for the discount. Your discount will also expire and restart in 30 days.
So long story short....it is 10/08 and I have $1.10 off each gallon! My husband has an Expedition, so we need this deal.
I had already earned $.75 last week, then I received a coupon in the mail for $.25 reward per gallon, I hit another $50 threshold (and spent $20.80 towards the next $.05) and bought 2 bags of Chex Mix at 2 for $6 ( used 2 $.50 off coupons) to earn $.05 more cents. Also the Totino's Pizza deals came with 2 free Redbox rentals.

This was just a quick trip because my Hubby & kids were hungry for things that I did not have coupons for at that moment. However, I bought $57.91 worth of necessary items (24 total), paid $36.31, filled up my Husband's SUV for $22 less than the price at the pump, and made $20.80 toward my next Fuel Perk. So I only saved around 37% in ads & coupons but but I think the $22 off gas & the 2 free Redbox rentals make this a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment